All Saint's Church Warlingham Surrey
Information for Visitors
Welcome to All Saints' Church Warlingham
"From the moment I arrived there was a warm welcoming atmosphere, smiling faces, friendliness and helpful support for one another."
All Saints’ is part of the Team Ministry of Warlingham, Chelsham and Farleigh in the Anglican Diocese of Southwark and has strong links with Warlingham Village.
Our services follow contemporary and traditional lines and seeks to explore the mysteries of God and we accept that Christians are at different stages of their journey.
Here are some more reasons to visit us
A historic church in an ancient and natural churchyard that is home to a 2400 year old yew tree
- Welcoming services
- Easy parking and a level walk from the road
- An attractive venue for weddings and baptisms
- A beautiful and tranquil setting for funerals
- A fine ‘William Hill’ organ
- A Fairtrade Church
- Facilities for wheelchair users and a hearing loop
- A 15th Century St. Christopher Wall Painting
We look forward to welcoming you soon!