All Saint's Church Warlingham
Happy Sunday everyone! We join together livestream and in church for the 8th Sunday of Trinity.Posted by All Saints' Warlingham on Sunday, 2 August 2020
All Saints' is currently open for private prayer 12 noon - 4pm Monday to Saturday and on Sundays and Wednesdays for public worship at 10am.
Take a 360 degree look around the church
Welcome back to public worship at All Saints’
- Social distancing means we have fewer available seats. Please be patient and use the hand sanitiser before we show you to your seat.
- Because of track and trace we will be recording visitors details.
- The one-way system is to help us maintain distancing
- Communion or blessing will be taken standing by the lectern. Revds. Michelle and Ruth will remain silent at this time
- Congregational Singing is not currently allowed. However, John will be at the organ supported by a solo singer (a cantor).
- The service will be live streamed. Let us know if you do not want to be filmed.
- The vestry will be available with the live stream, and as an overflow.
- Can you kindly wear a face covering in line with current guidance, thank you.
- When using the WC please follow some simple cleaning procedures of touch points, and leave the door open when you leave
Revds. Michelle & Ruth, Gerry and Richard and the team
Memorial Inscriptions at All Saints'
Memorial inscriptions and burial records provide a wealth of information about social, local and family history. The inscriptions can be thought-provoking, humorous and informative, and the gravestones themselves can be seen as works of art for all to admire.
For over ten years a team of volunteers have continued to read and record the inscriptions on the graves in the churchyard. Although the record is not fully complete it is a wonderful insight into the lives and times of our community. Click here to see the record